Langsung ke konten utama

For You I Will

Lagunya Tata Young(tw gaa)

When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better
I'll be there to protect you, see you through
I'll be there, and there is nothing, I won't do


I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you, for you I will

I will shield your heart from the rain
I won't let no harm come your way
Oh these arms will be your shelter
No these arms won't let you down
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you
I'm here for you, I'm here forever
I will be your fortress, tall and strong
I'll keep you safe, I'll stand beside you, right or wrong


For you I will, lay my life on the line
For you I will fight, hmmm, for you I will die
With every breath, with all my soul
I'll give my word, I'll give it all
Put your faith in me
And I'll do anything


Promise you, for you I will

Suka banget deh ma nie lagu..bwat dya juga c lagunya...
pokoknya bwat dyaaa....
he5x....
I Miss u yank....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Life is so Sucks...

Ngsi lagii Setelah kemarin2 sibuk2 bgt!! balik ke humz ja malem banget jam 9... mana ndirian lagi... parah kan,, padahal kul dari pagi jam 8.. begitulah kemarin balik jam 9, pagi dah ngejar2 kreta lagi... Blum lagi UTS++Tugas yang super duper numpuk!! beuh... tidur aja g bener cm 4 jam... wah2x.. rekor nie.. Lengkap sudah hariku,, Trus masalah2 yang kacau bgt!!! Parah,,,Seminggu nie,,ngalemin hal2 yang aneh.. qu tak bisa menggunakan pikiranku... kalo kata orang c, Polos bgt!! yah gampang banget kebawa-bawa kemana-mana... Serius!! Entah, kenapa qu tak bisa menghandle pikiranku... gak bisa mikir... n lebainya juga parah... gara2 stuck n strezz n apalh ituw... sama orang HelpDesk di Fasilkom ja, mempertanyakan,,kok nie ce bs msk fasilkom ya?? pdahal kaga bs apa2... Hu2... Dalem banget gak c??? Lady aj yang ktanya c tdnya gk sk ma hukum skrg sdh mulai seneng,, masa lysa yg tdnya ngebet bgt pengen SI jd kacau gn yap?? duwh... Short term memori!! Parah! tingkat 2 gak inget nama2 orang......

Nemu dari QuotePhares Love It

#QP Sad story.. Boy:I broke up with her. His Best Friend:What happened? Boy:She’s just too much for me. His Best Friend:What makes you say that? What did she do wrong? Boy:Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure.. His Best Friend:So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see.. Boy:Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy! His Best Friend:So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see.. Boy:But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby! His Best Friend:So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And...

Ahh saya tidak tau judul yang pas...

Blogqu.... Lagi ga tau lgi mau cerita ama siapa?? lagi ngerasa sendiriaan aja...hiks EMang salah ya, kalo maly cuma pengen ad yang ngertiin, ada yg sayang ama maly?? Emang salah ya, kalo maly cuma minta orang - orang yang sayang ama maly?? Huhuhhu...Okelah emang cuma tuhan aja yg ngerti mal, tapi maly gak ngerti jalannya tuhan buat maly..huhuhu...kenapa c??kenapa??huhuhuhu Kenapa semuanya maly g boleh ya Allah??? Maly kan ga minta ketemu tiap hari, ga minta dijemput tiap hari, ga maksa harus temenin tiap hari??ga wajib harus bbm-an, smsn tiap jam...huhuu